Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teacher-Chosen Groups Suck

Yeah. What the title said. I'm freaking pissed off right now, as my final in my Spanish class, our final is a group project. It's all good, though, right? I'll just choose my intelligent friends to be in my group, right? That's not quite the case.

The teacher, who I normally have no problem with (she's a great teacher, and I have learned a lot in the few months I have taken Spanish) decided that she would assign us to groups. Now, normally this would not be a very big deal to me, but this particular assignment counts not only as a chapter exam, but also as part of our final.

Naturally, I want to do as well as I can on my final. However, if I split up the work evenly in my group, it's just not going to cut it. I don't want a C on something that is 10% of my grade.

So here I am, doing all of the work.

By choice. Meh.

Listen.

No comments: