Saturday, May 02, 2009

Loose Leaf Tea

I have a new goal in life. I want to make loose leaf tea, and I want to make it regularly. I have decided that if I am able to do this, I will be the most badass kid you will ever meet.

Seriously, what's cooler than, "Yeah, I'm drinking some tea I just made... no, not Lipton... oolong / Earl Grey... yeah, I just brewed it."? What is cooler?

I've even found a tea shop. Mad Hat, A Tea Company. I was looking at their website, and some reviews, and it seems like a great place. I just need to figure out what kind of tea to buy, and how to properly brew it. I'm going to some of my friends for this.

I can't freaking wait.

Also, I want this blog to be active again, so expect a lot more tiny entries, like the last one and this one. I decided that I would rather have insignificant entries than no entries.

"Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" was surprisingly good.

No comments: