Saturday, January 17, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Hello, readers. And by readers I mean Phillip, possibly David, and myself. But hey, maybe that will change someday.

This is just a post to let you know that I plan on posting some entries again. I really kind of let this blog die... but that will soon change! As was the case with my past attempt at blogging, my posts will be irregular in both timing and subject matter. I'll be telling you about (mostly) everything in my life. Some frequently recurring topics will probably be music, gaming, and sports, but other than that, you'll have to take what I give you. I might incorporate a vlog, or updates to my deviantART, but no guarantees.

So! What have I been doing since my blog became inactive? Homework. That's pretty much what I did in between my last post and this one. A lot of homework... boring, I know. I also played water polo, which was really nice, and my first high school sport experience (I'm in swimming right now, and field next season). High school is fun, but I was really unprepared. That's really all I have to say about school right now; it's a three day weekend, and I'd rather just forget.

So, I'll see you guys in my next entry... probably later tonight or tomorrow when I am bored.

Here, have a link to the song I am addicted to at the moment:
Who Knows Who ~ Muse and The Streets

No comments: