Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About Me

So, since I have one and a half readers not including myself at the moment, this post is intended for my thousands of readers to come. This is just a post to let you know a little bit about me, so you can get to know me better.

I am Dutty. Don't bother with my real name. Online, and half of the time in real life, I am called Dutty. I have had the nickname since I was an infant, and I believe it comes from me not being able to pronounce my real first name, Dustin, when I first learned to talk.

I am fifteen years old. My birthday is on Halloween. Upon turning 16, I plan to get my license and a job. The job would most likely be in food services, but not at McDonald's or anything like that. I think that I would enjoy working at a pizza or ice cream parlor. A restaurant would be nice, as well.

My family consists of my mom, an English teacher, and my dad, a retired pipefitter (overhead fire systems), my brother Andrew, 18, who will be graduating this year, and my brother Ruel, 20 in February, who attends WSU.

I live in Tacoma, Washington, and attend Wilson High School.

Now, enough with the factual stuff. Have some personality things:

I consider myself to be a horrible friend. Seriously. My friends must like being treated like shit or something. It is amazing to me how many friends I have when I am so rude to them. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, I just don't always treat them as well as I should. I am a very hypercritical person.

Music a huge part of my life. Immeasurably huge. Astronomically huge. I listen to music all of the time. I do not limit myself to genres, I just listen to what I like. This means that I am a huge fan of everything from country to 70's R&B to heavy metal to dance (electric). I think that limiting yourself to a genre is just kind of stupid. Like what you like. Another way that music is a part of my life is playing it. I played to violin for three years, and I am going to be learning to play the guitar soon.

Some other things I like are sports (water polo, swimming, maybe field), video games (mainly on the computer), and computers in general.

I'm a pretty smart kid, although my grades do not always show it. You can hold an intelligent conversation with me, I promise.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I think I'm going to paraphrase this and put it on my right sidebar.

No comments: