Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ideas for entries escape me, and I'm tweeting.

That sounds naughty, doesn't it?

Anyway, as the title makes pretty apparant, I don't have ideas for entries at all. I like my entries to have substance, and be more than "I had a bad day at school, going on a walk," and because of that, my entries are beginning to come fairly infrequently.

Besides, those types of entries are what my Twitter is for.

That's right, I'm using Twitter now. It is nice, because I can see what some famous people are doing, talk to Jagex, and at the same time give my friends quick updates. I'd recommend joining, it's safe and easy to use. Be sure to follow me :).

Anywho, that's all I've got for you. I might do a random thoughts entry just so I can have an entry. It'll be soon if I do it. We'll see.

No comments: